Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here I am!

Sorry folks that I haven't posted. It seems Winter Carnival, work, child, hubby, house, work, dinner, coffee, diaper changing and shopping has kept me busy. (Yes, I know I listed work twice!)

About 2 weeks ago my car has took it's first critter from nature to the grave. Sadly it was a bird. My son loves birds! Goes wild about them. Most sadly, it was on my windshield DEAD IN FRONT OF MY VIEW! (pun intended) Luckily, child was not in car. The noise of the SPLAT was shocking enough to make me jump, duck and scream all at once. I was eventful!

I am off tomorrow to see the sun, sand, ocean and people of different ethnic background. And hopefully eat something exotic. Like a flamingo.

It's been snowing here every day for over a week. I do love it but I'm exhausted from thinking about 1-2 more months of this.

~Enjoy!

4 comments:

Phill said...

Funny how you're leaving just as I am arriving. Are you avoiding me? LOL

The bird - Ew.

Gettysburg Mom said...

Have fun on vacay. Eat a flamingo for me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry CM - LOVE to meet you but I really have to leave this damn snow. Love it but I need a break.
Winter is like a husband.

GM - I F'in cannot wait to touch unfrozen ground!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more !

It's another 2 or more months until all the snow is gone. Reality is starting to set in. WTF was/am I thinking about building my house here? But, I love vacation and I really do love it here.

Phill said...

Come back! We lost about two feet of accumulation end of last week ... of course there's still the other three feet sitting there, LOL.