Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hey - there's a hair in there!

I'm here at work eating my lunch and I discover a hair in my sandwich!!

I pull it out. It's entangled between my provolone cheese and my sliced turkey - goopy from the bleu cheese (yes, I use bleu cheese since I am fearful of mayo).

It's not too long, not too short. Brown hair in MY lunch. EWWWW!!!

I try to forget about it since I'm hungry. And I did make my own lunch this morning so it must be mine. *SIGH* of relief.

Nothing is worse than to discover a nuisance item in your meal.

1 comment:

Gettysburg Mom said...

Eh- it was just a hair. My standards have slipped lower and lower with each child. This morning at gymnastics Atlee dropped her chocolate animal crackers on the mat- I scooped them back into the cup, told her they were still fine, and looked around to see many, many mommies looking at me as though I had just handed her a cup of potty water. Oh- did your kid wash his hands before eating the crackers? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure his hands were just all over the same stinking matt. Someday you may laugh at when a hair made you say ewwww.