Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pending Doom

This weekend, again like the two weekends before, we're fore casted to have really cold temps. Neg 20 or so. Winter Carnival hasn't even happened yet and I'm already fed up with the cold. However, winter has a formula:

Below Zero Temps = Less Snow
20-30 Above Zero = Snow and lots of it!

This is my own personal observation. Is it true? Yes. Do I have facts to back it up? Yes - look at the thermometer. Am I right? Of course! As I could be complaining all about the nasty dirty salt filled snow everywhere, I'm complaining about the cold. Frigid cold.

So, what does one do in this type of cold, yet again, this weekend? I've totally run out of ideas since my "great" ideas of cleaning the house and organizing my clutter is SO last week. So what if I didn't actually accomplish anyof these tasks. But I need new bigger, better and warmer ideas.

What are you doing this weekend? Let me take your ideas and make 'em mine! I'll totally give you credit!

2 comments:

Phill said...

I've often thought the same - it does seem like it gets too cold to snow sometimes. So, that's at least two of us! LOL

Gettysburg Mom said...

It absolutely gets too cold to snow.

I don't have any plans for this weekend other than procrastinating cleaning my house. That's my ongoing plan.