Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Toys

Since all the fan-fare of The Holidays are over (thankfully), I'd like to post this:



This is my son, eating a cucumber, in a box. Notice all the toys behind him - INCLUDING a tent with tunnels.

This box has given this kid a place to eat, play, hide, it's been a sled, a basket to place his toys in and a step. Yes, I caught him ON TOP of the box! I would have grabbed a camera if I wasn't so darn overprotective of his actions.

Actually, it's gravity that makes me overprotective. And he has such a cute face. He'd be in a bubble is I thought I'd be able to get away with it.

5 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

You might be able to get away with a largeish-type hamster ball. Or, perhaps the laws in Pennsylvania are more lenient than New York.

satorpey said...

So was the cucumber a Christmas present? Like the picture of the snowy trees. You find your way out yet? How about posting a picture from the back nine of the creek with some snow - too deep to get there?

-over-

Phill said...

Heck, I think you're doing pretty well if the kid is snacking on cukes.

ADKMac said...

Can I get a husband-hamster ball first? That way socks, shoes, toenail clippings and empty beer bottles aren't everywhere?

This kid LOVES veggies! I can't give him enough cukes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, broccoli (which is now off limits - gas issue), apples, grapes - BUT fruit like bananas, peaches...anything soft - he purees in his hands in the highchair - very annoying cuz he'll eat it at day care. But he has a new love - pretzels and pistachios. Just a few of each - not too much salt.

Torp - come in - I hear you have some serious snow - miss the mormons - over -

cneddy said...

most def squash the boy in the bubble concept. the poor kid will never get a girlfriend that way!