Friday, March 6, 2009

Groutchy

I bet you are wondering - where's the pics? They are coming. Going on "vacation" doesn't mean a total vacation. I came back to a construction zone - like, 5 gallon bucket under my sink that's been relocated to my dining room. Dish washer in is living room, not functional.

Ok, yes I had a great vacation. But to come back to this and have a bucket to dump twice as I hand wash dishes - not happy. I don't have the words for this type of camping I'm doing. But SOON, I'm told, I will have my kitchen back. And maybe add some cabinet with doors and such. Have you seen pics of my "kitchen" - prob not.

Ah, reason for title - the hub is grouting the kitchen floor he laid while I was gone. He is exhausted still from doing the task. He almost hates me but he knew there's no way to tile with toddler in house.

I promise pics next post.

1 comment:

Phill said...

Hang in there, Kid. There's a beautiful house at the end of that bumpy, Adirondack, corduroy road!