Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random

I've always been random in thoughts, conclusions, activities and conversations. Lately I've taken a step back from my life cuz I need a break and to gain a bigger picture of my life.

Since my home, my life, my stuff is currently being shuffled back into boxes for continued construction, I needed to not be involved completely. I had to remove my feelings and increase my vision.

Guess what I saw?

1. My one child has a lot of toys - and they are everywhere! I cannot go into one area and not find something.

2. There's a spatula in my car.

3. My husband may have built the house but still cannot find the laundry room.

4. I need to do laundry.

5. I used to be embarrassed about my pink house. Now I find it comical.

6. It will soon be fishing season again. And, once again, I get to shame my husband since he has all these new lures that get the biggest fish. I still hold the record for the largest bass he's ever seen - which I got on my first cast of the day.

7. After days of rain and above freezing weather, my tri-footage of snow at my house is now at duo-footage.

8. I cannot remember my passwords at certain times. And I was told to never write them down.

9. I need afternoon caffeine. Either coffee or soda.


ok - 9 is enough.

2 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

I would be far to embarrassed to list the things I've found in my van over the years. A spatula? Downright average.

Anybody sing John Cougar Mellancamp's "Little Pink Houses" to you lately?

Small Pines said...

Awesome - little pink houses, for you and me. =)

Let me tell you about being embarrassed about the way your house looks - Our neighbors and us are having a party the weekend the thing gets torn down.

The question is, "What was the spatula being used for that made it a requirement in your car?"