Monday, March 9, 2009

Progress Report




There once was a family that opted to build instead of buy. Silly thought. Especially when you toss a baby in the mix. That baby is now a toddler and enjoys construction.





I had left for a week "vacation" to Florida. This is what I left:


Ok - it was WAAAY worse than this. No dishwasher. No sink. Still no dishwasher or sink.


And I say "vacation" because traveling and being away with a baby isn't exactly a vacation. It's exhausting work! Constant running, grabbing something before he does and teaching him NOT to keep going upstairs again and again.


But, I came home to this:






LOVE it! Still have a bit of work to do. We just sealed the grout last night. The fridge is back in place. Dishwasher still located in living room but I happy with progress!!



I can't wait for more progress reports - but til then enjoy:


That's one hot baby in Florida.


3 comments:

Phill said...

Hey, I have that same sink! LOLOL

Except yours has hot and cold water. And doesn't come from a rain gutter and trash can rigged cistern. See, it could be worse.

That's one hot baby!

Gettysburg Mom said...

At one point in Wilmington, I had not one but two dishwashers on the front porch. Neither worked. WTF? It took Rich like a year to get the dishwasher hooked up.

Tile floor is always so much nicer than subfloor.

satorpey said...

Looking better by the day!...